Last updated: January 25, 2016
Information BluEyeQ Collects and How We Use It
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this or other BluEyeQ websites, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. BluEyeQ's use of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy associated with the applicable BluEyeQ site.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on this site or other BluEyeQ sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
Recognizing your device with Essential Cookies allows our site to help you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you have requested.
Analytical and Customization Cookies allow our site to remember your preferences such as language selection and help you to view information that is most relevant to your interests; these cookies also help us to maintain and improve our websites by providing information on how visitors find and use the sites, and how well the sites are performing.
In some cases Advertising Cookies may be used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
Unless you disable the cookies on our website, by using our website you agree to our use of those cookies.
Making cookie choices
You may see the list of BluEyeQ and selected partner cookies on our website and make choices about those cookies by visiting our Cookie Consent Tool here. In addition to our Cookie Consent Tool, most browsers allow you to manage cookie preferences. If you decide to disable cookies on our site, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have done so.
To enhance your experience on our websites, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other (third party) sites, such as "like" buttons from social networking sites; these third party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. The third parties can be found in our Cookie Consent Tool here. BluEyeQ does not control the placement or access of these third party cookies. You should check the relevant third party website(s) for more information about these cookies and whether and how you may make choices about them.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by BluEyeQ or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications;
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- Provide investor services;
- Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- Ensure the safety of BluEyeQ network services, information resources and employees.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
Sharing & Transfers
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside BluEyeQ and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other BluEyeQ sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other BluEyeQ sites to other countries where we do business, but we will do so only for the purposes described herein.
How We Protect Your Information
At BluEyeQ, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other BluEyeQ websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information
Mobile Information We Collect
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. Name, email address) we collect consists only of what you share with us. For example, certain products may ask for this type of information so that we may contact you by phone or email at your request. You choose what, how, and when you want to share.
- If you use any location-enabled products, you may be sending us location information. BluEyeQ does not store or use this information other than to provide the service you requested. For example, a mobile product may use GPS data to find a nearby restaurant you requested. Location-enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time.
- Some mobile applications will utilize Google Analytics (or similar tool) to help us better serve our customers through improved products, services, and revisions to the mobile applications. This collected information will not identify you to BluEyeQ. It may, however, let us know anonymously, which services and features you are using the most within the application, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download.
- Use of 3rd party services such as social sharing sites (e.g., Facebook & Twitter) is governed by the privacy practices of those services. BluEyeQ does not capture or store your login information or other personally identifiable information for these services, however session info or cookies may be stored.
Mobile How We Use Collected Information
We use the information to personalize your experience with the application and to improve your overall experience including the development of new products, services, and features. We also use the information to provide customer support, and when applicable, register and administer your account. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to contact you about updates to our service.
Information you provide may be used to fulfill the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. For example, if you authorize a purchase through a mobile eCommerce application, we will use provided information to ship and bill you.
Mobile Information sharing
BluEyeQ does not share any collected information with 3rd parties with the following exceptions:
BluEyeQ may provide some personal data to third-party partners that are providing services essential to your mobile user experience.
All requests are sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. Consult your carrier's privacy policies for additional information. Certain mobile products and services and manufacturers allow you to interact and share your information with others. For example, you may want to Tweet or post to your Facebook page content from a BluEyeQ mobile application. Consult your mobile device manufacturer, or mobile product or application developer's privacy policies for additional information.
How to Contact Us
Emailing us at: vision@BluEyeQ.com
Calling us at: +1 704 256 7585 or
Writing us at:
9319 Robert D. Snyder Road
Charlotte, NC 28223
Thank you for visiting our site.